Enjoy dazzling performances, beautiful decorations, and a wide variety of musical selections, including ballroom music and anime inspired waltzes. Come and enjoy ballroom dancing and waltzing. All Animazement attendees are invited to attend this jubilant event.
Standard Animazement dress guidelines must be followed, with the following additions:
- We recommend dresses and skirts be no shorter than 2 to 3 inches above the knee.
- Placement of sheer material and/or cut outs must adhere to Animazement dress code guidelines.
- Please avoid excessive trains on dresses as they can be stepped on.
- Formal pants only: No blue jeans, ripped jeans, shorts, or cargo pants.
- Collared dress shirts are permitted, and must be buttoned and tucked in at all times. T-shirts and tank tops are not permitted.
- Formal neckwear and/or suits are encouraged, but not required.
- Military dress uniforms are welcome. No combat fatigues or battle gear. This applies to both real and cosplay military uniforms.
- Formal footwear is required. Sneakers, tennis shoes, outdoor sandals, and flip flops are not permitted.
- Japanese clothing, Lolita, and other Asian formal wear is also welcome as long as it meets the guidelines above.
- Undergarments should not be visible at any time.
Cosplay must follow the dress code rules with these additions:
- No armor allowed.
- Standard Animazement prop guidelines must be followed, with the following additions: no large props, dangerous props, or props that will otherwise impede movement of yourself or others. This includes swords, staffs, and other similar props.
- Body paint and face paint must be sealed.
- Tails must not impede the movement of others in close quarters. Wings are not permitted.
- Fursuits are permitted, but must adhere to rules of formal dress outlined above.
Standard Animazement dress code rules apply here, as well as a bag ban.
What better way to end the night at Animazement than by getting down with your fellow otaku! Dance the night away to your favorite anime themes, J-pop, and the best in electro-house and trance. Bring your glow sticks! Dances typically run late, so make sure to be well rested, well-fed, and well-hydrated.
There will be a late-night dance on Friday and Saturday evening in Exhibit Hall C.
Bags must be no larger than a basic fanny pack or small purse, or you will be turned away at the dance entrance. If need be, you can check your bag before lining up. Each bag is $2.
Bag sizing guidelines will be posted outside of the dance.