Vendor marketplace of official merchandise, such as figures, apparrel, manga, books, as well as a variety of retailers beyond the items listed.
2019 Dealer Info Packet
Any person interested in selling in our Dealers Room should read the information packet thoroughly. All information can be found on our website.
*Please note this is last year’s information packet for example only*
Join our mailing list for updates and information.
2020 Dealers’ Room Applications!
Applications for the 2020 Animazement Dealers’ Room have closed.
Wait list applications will open soon.
|Thursday||11:00am – 9:00pm||Closed|
|Friday||8:30am – 8:00pm||1:00pm –7:00pm|
|Saturday||8:30am – 7:00pm||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Sunday||8:30am – 5:00pm||10:00am – 3:00pm|
*All schedules subject to change.
Animazement Dealers’ Room is done through a selection process and booth selections will be made by Animazement. Dealers will be selected through the following process:
- An ‘Open Registration’ application will be open for the month of October 2019 (October 1st, 12:00AM EST – October 31st, 11:59PM EST). Please fill out the application and be sure to give as much information as possible. Wait list Applications will be opened after this date – any applications received after the ‘Open Registration’ period will be reviewed by staff before being placed on a wait list.
- This application will include an order preference for booth locations. PLEASE NOTE: We will try to accommodate preferences as much as possible, however this does NOT guarantee you will receive your booth preferences.
- A downloadable PDF of the dealers room map with pricing, can be found here.
- Applications will then be reviewed by Animazement staff. The selection order will be randomly generated from a list of approved applications.
- Animazement will notify dealers of their decision. Emails will be sent out within the first couple weeks of December. Once booth placements and reservations have been confirmed, Dealer Room Contracts and payments will be sent out.
- Dealers will have until noon (EST), January 15th, 2020 to confirm their payment and fill out contracts. Failure to do so can result in the registration being canceled and the booth(s) will be made available to others.
- Those not selected will be placed on a wait list and notified if any spots become available.
*Please note: You may not purchase booths under your name for other dealers or transfer your booth to another dealer. Failure to comply may result in removal of the dealer from the convention, forfeiting all fees, as well as banishment from future Animazement events. If you wish to transfer booths, please contact Animazement at email@example.com.
Dealers are welcome to bring their own furniture and fixtures, provided that they conform to safety standards and do not interfere with neighboring booths.
Animazement will assign multiple booths together to form a single space. Animazement will contact you as soon as possible if we are not able to accommodate your space request.
To manage traffic at the convention center dock, dealer arrival will be staggered throughout the day on Thursday. First, dealers will unload and then park outside the dock. Then booth setup can begin.
Animazement and the RCC have a limited number of dollies and carts to provide with unloading and loading. Dealers are encouraged to bring their own.
End of January 50%
End of February 25%
End of March 15%
On or after April 01 0%
Our goal is to reduce piracy that hurts the anime industry (including pirated/bootleg DVDs, fan-subs, and unlicensed merchandise). Animazement does not allow the staging, presentation, or sale of items that infringe upon the intellectual property of another party. As Animazement staffs are not always capable of spotting bootleg items, we need your help to protect the integrity of the industry and the reputation of our convention.
The dealer is responsible for verifying the authenticity of all goods sold at the booth. Items should display copyright or trademark information of some form (e.g., written text, sticker, and or seal) when appropriate. Animazement staff (Dealers’ Liaison, Assistant Directors, and Director) holds the final determination as to whether an item is considered to be pirated.
TRADEMARK INFRINDGEMENT: The use of trademarks without permission of the license holder is a violation of federal law. Prior to applying marks to merchandise, dealers are encouraged to verify allowed usage by searching the database of the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Please note industry representatives will be present. They may also deem certain items in violation of their license and ask you to remove the items. Dealer compliance is required.
Each day prior to opening to attendees, Animazement staff will tour the dealers’ room. Dealers will be asked to remove any questionable items immediately. This is non-negotiable. Failure to comply may result in removal from the dealers’ room without reimbursement.
The first violation of this policy will come with a warning, at which time the Dealer will be asked to remove the offending merchandise. Failure to comply (a second violation) is cause for immediate removal of the Dealer from the convention, forfeiting all fees.