|Thursday||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 10:30pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 10:30pm|
|Sunday||9:00am – 3:00pm|
*All schedules subject to change.
|Thursday||6:00pm – 9:00pm||adult: $70 / child: $55|
|Friday||9:00am – 10:30pm||adult: $70 / child: $55|
|Saturday||9:00am – 10:30pm||adult: $55 / child: $45|
|Sunday||9:00am – 3:00pm||adult: $30 / child: $25|
*Child prices are from ages 6 – 12 years old.
*Children 5 and younger are free.
One Badge Weekend
We have a streamlined badge pricing structure. There is now a single badge with a single price, which will drop as the weekend progresses. Simply pay the at-the-door price when you arrive and your badge is good for the remainder of the convention.
No more wondering if your badge expires after midnight but before the dance ends. No more stressing over just how many days you’ll be coming. No more “day” stickers covering the awesome badge art.
The following is printed on the back of your badge – by accepting your badge, you agree to abide by these terms!
By accepting this badge, the attendee agrees to abide by the rules set forth in the convention program and the guidance of Animazement (AZ) staff, volunteers, and qualified representatives. Failure to do so may result in the immediate confiscation of this badge and the removal of the attendee from the convention area without refund.
This badge is necessary for entrance to all convention events/rooms and should be worn at all times within the convention area. AZ is not responsible for lost or misplaced badges. Attendees may check the registration desk or the convention operations (Con-Ops) room for lost badges, however if not located, the cost of a replacement badge is the full price of the badge at the door. AZ, its staff, volunteers, and qualified representatives, and the Raleigh Convention Center, its staff, and its qualified representatives cannot be held liable for any injuries to persons or damages to personal property resulting from convention attendance.
Group Size: 10+ individuals
- You must be part of an already-established organization, such as school group, nonprofit, or other qualifying organization. If you have a question about whether or not your organization falls into these guidelines, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to request further information regarding your organization, such as (but not limited to) affiliation and/or group leader’s contact information.
- All members must register at the same time.
- Badges may be picked up any time Registration is open.
- Please register prior to mid-May.
There is no pre-registration for children’s pricing. An adult must accompany children at the convention at all times. Unaccompanied children may be barred from attending convention events until their adult escort arrives. Animazement accepts no responsibility for children. The accompanying adult does not have different pricing from a standard attendee.
1. ALL transfer requests must be made by May 10 – NO EXCEPTIONS. Transfer requests must include the full name and address of the existing registrant, and the person to whom the registration is to be transferred. Mail in your request, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transfer requests made after price tier increases must be accompanied by the additional monies. For example, a badge in November can be transferred until December with no additional charge; in January, the request must be accompanied by the additional $5 difference in price.
Yes you can. If you are purchasing at the door, you can purchase a badge for friends or family that are not with you. We do not place a limit on how many badges you can buy.
All refunds are subject to a $5 administrative fee, and electronic registration fees, including Eventbrite and PayPal fees, are non-refundable.
You may Email Us or send your request in writing to the address below. Please contact us for your refund, as we are able to attend to those more quickly than refunds requested through Eventbrite or Paypal. The request must include the full name and address of the registration to be refunded. Emails should include the email address under which the pass was purchased; handwritten requests should include the email address and be signed by the registrant. While we will endeavor to answer your refund request as soon as possible, please allow up to 8 weeks for processing.
PO Box 31582
Raleigh, NC 27622
Refunds are allowed up to 31 days before the convention. Prior to 180 days (that is, from the end of the prior convention to 180 days before the next convention) we will refund 100%. After 181 days the amount refunded drops (see the chart below). 30 days before the convention, we will stop granting refunds.
|365 days – 181 days before the convention||6/1/17 – 11/25/17||100%|
|180 days – 131 days before the convention||11/26/17 – 1/14/18||75%|
|130 days – 81 days before the convention||1/15/18 – 3/5/18||50%|
|80 days – 31 days before the convention||3/6/18 – 4/24/18||25%|